I have an insanely busy week ahead of me. Why? Because I’ve started procrastinating everything this semester. I have a horrible case of senioritus and it is catching up with me. This begs then to ask why I am spending the time to write this post if there are a million other things I ought to be doing. It’s probably because I am again procrastinating doing my work. Ya, that’s it. I hope your week will be more relaxing than mine. Here are some links…
- This video is hilarious!
- Bobby, Paula Deens son, has a new show out called “Not my Mama’s Meals” where he remakes his mom’s recipes but he remakes them healthier. Here is one recipe that went from 700 something calories to 261 calories… and they claimed it tasted just as good as the old one. I want to try this.
- Philip Crangi has been popping up a lot lately, and I have to say… I like his style.
- I want this roasted butternut squash and arugula salad in my belly… omg.
- While searching for videos for my biotechnology presentation last week, I found this guy… I love his food videos! I learned that msg is really not that bad for you.. it is a naturally occuring, L-glutamate appealing to our 5th taste Umami. Check out his video on it.
- Roasted garlic focaccia bread! yum!
- I’ve been searching for the perfect baked sweet potato fries recipe for a while now. We have one simple recipe that we enjoy, but I am looking for something that gets crispier without having to use a fryer. I tried one recipe this week that really disappointed me (which is why I didn’t post about it)… but here is one I am interested in trying next.
Have a great week y’all!