Lincoln has a big mouth despite his tiny little head. Yesterday Sam and I finally finished up a big step in cleaning the apartment. We finally took a big load of stuff we wanted to donate to Goodwill and now you can actually walk around and see our apartment. It’s nice. We also went to a really great French restaurant this weekend called the Blue Dahlia Bistro. It was awesome! We got a nice Malbec wine, shrimp bisque, pesto ravioli, ratatouille, bread pudding, and coffee. Lovely. I wish my wallet could afford to do that every weekend. Anyways, here are some links for this week…
- Would it be weird if I wanted a flask?
- I really want to make this pizza. Except I think I might try to make a balsamic vinegar reduction sauce to drizzle on top of it. That would make it tops.
- Here is the recipe for baking the perfect loaf of bread at home. I really want to try this, but I don’t have a 6-8 quart dish to bake it in!! My life sucks. (I kid.)
- Now I can finally take my booze with me camping!
- Speaking of camping, I think I need (need!) one of these.
- Ok, so I definitely feel the need to make these for Valentines day this year!
- This blog has a list of 25 Super Bowl recipes… check it out.
Alright, surprisingly enough I don’t get on the computer that often these days. I guess that’s good right? I’m out of links, unless you want me to show you the million recipes I have bookmarked on pinterest. I won’t bore you though… (not this week at least)