This little cutie patootie is my nephew Solon. I can’t think of a better way to start off a Monday than with a sweet, messy baby face. This is the second official week of my last semester of college, and so far I haven’t done much for school. I have, however, gotten to spend a lot of time with some of my awesome friends. I enjoyed a bottle of champagne. I cooked 2 new recipes, and I went on a shopping spree at the Banana Republic Outlet in San Marcos (WHICH WAS AMAZING). On the downside, I have lost my camera charger for my Sony Alpha Nex 5, so I am going to have to use my point and shoot for a while until I find it. I am still in the process of “minimalizing” my home. I have only done my bathroom, closet, and bedroom. The kitchen and living room await. Alas, here are some interesting links…
- My friend Cara sent me the link to this video… and it is a MUST WATCH.
- So I am new at this whole photography thing, but I am excited to try some of this woman’s photography tips for food photography.
- This looks and sounds unbelievably amazing.
- I am loving this before and after of this dining room. I might have to do this in our new home in Bakersfield.
- 30 books everyone should read before their 30th birthday… I have read a few of these on this list.
That’s all I got for today. I have been lazy, and waited till Monday to write my Monday post. Forgive me. I need to go start getting busy with real life now.